• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

What was your daily act of kindness?

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
The topic is simple: What have you done today to make someone's day better?

I'll start, today i paid for my entire staff to get vaccinated against pnuemonia due to all the fears going around about illness.

Livelife

SF Supporter
The topic is simple: What have you done today to make someone's day better?

I'll start, today i paid for my entire staff to get vaccinated against pnuemonia due to all the fears going around about illness.
I helped catch a dog running loose this morning on a busy road and called the owner, so glad for the tags-I also bought myself some flowers ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผas a gift ๐ŸŽ for me

A_J_R

My answer would be my cat too. He was abused and is blind in one eye, and has one messed up ear and scars. He's slowly becoming a normal cat because of all the love he gets at home since he was adopted. I also have two pet rats I shower with affection and they have no fear and are always safe. That actually makes me feel so good.

And yesterday I gave empathy to a friend who didn't want to tell me what happened, but just needed someone to be kind to him.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$347.00
Goal
$255.00