• A man who is nice and understanding?

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I don't think the first four are true at all. And if there are still women like that out there then they are definitely not worth your time.

XXXXX

Antiquities Friend
A woman who has nothing to worry about wants everything, a woman who understands suffering wants love and kindness.
That's good.......

One option that I think should have been on the poll was "Security". IME many women want (or at least like - even if not admit!) their long term fella to provide a feeling of Security, whether this comes from "real" things like Money / Power / Muscles / Brains or from words & deeds. I suspect a caveman / cavewoman thing.

blue542

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Idealistic, high and mighty claims of only caring about personality aside, no woman going to seriously consider a brotha with no job
There are always people (read men and women) who will be willing to jump on the bomb and try and play hero, or better yet, try and change the "brotha" into a honest, affluent, hard working provider. Some people just like the challenge or the drama.

Women want a kind and caring man who owns a monkey. That is pure life fulfilling stuff.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00