• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What would you do in this friday night of 21 February.

Fbr27

a ghoul keeper
#1
Try to go out? Stay at home? Wonder if this is depressing as some other stuff that people post here.

But I don't have much time, and no one likes me outside.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#2
If I had my car I'd go out.
As it is, I am inside and going to watch a movie and then read. I'm not depressed today, so that's good.
 

Unenthusiastic

🌳🌲🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲
#3
I might force myself to read. There's nowhere to go, even if I did have a vehicle, as I live in the absolute middle of nowhere.

In reality I'll probably stare into the wall all night until I mercifully fall asleep at 4 or 5 am, hopefully never to wake again.
 

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
#4
I’d try to go out, if I were you. But that just might be my personal shit. I’ve spent too long isolating myself. I thought I found the secret/hit the jackpot when I found other people I could isolate myself with (as paradoxical as that sounds).

But they’re gone now. At first I isolated myself even more, but recent events have changed my perspective. Every time I make the choice to stay home alone, it gets easier to make the same choice again.

It’s tempting. It requires a lot less effort and is a lot safer. But when I’m on my deathbed, I don’t want to look back on a string of days spent alone in my bedroom watching TV.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top