What's my problem?!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Rainfall, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

I know I can't be bipolar, it's not that extreme, well, kinda.

Ok, I have another voice in my head. I'm usually relaxed, up to the point of being a human-sloth. I'm very chilled about everything usually, but the voice isn't. It's picky, extremely picky. Usually it's just small things, like the window not open to exactly 20 degrees, but it has turned on my voice. It's responsible for me trying to rip out my voicebox--twice.

I need help, what is my problem?! Why does the voice want to go to the extreme of getting me to try to rip out my voicebox?!

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: have you been to a doctor about hearing voices? Hearing voices is never good, and a doctor will be ablevto help. As for the voices wanting you to do certain things, I don't really know. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself when your hear the voices?

3. Rainfall

Every time I try to mention it, I can't, I physically can't. My throat dries up, and my voice turns raspy. I've tried everything to distract myself, but after a minute, they all become ineffective. (and hi again)

4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Could you write it down an then pass it onto your doctor, that wry they can get you the help you need? :hug:

5. Rainfall

I can't. I try to write it down, but I can't. I end up breaking the pen or have a breakdown.

6. letty

letty Banned Member

maybe you can try typing it on the computer and then printing it,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.