Whats the fastest painless way to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FkMyLife

I have no reason to live for.. I was suppost to die that day, they shouldve killed me; even my even my closest familimy memebers told me.. i dont wanna live anymore I seriously dont

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, welcome to the forums,
sorry no one here is going to help you end your life. Why do you want to die? :hug:

Because there's immense suffering all over the world. Horrible things happen to people every day.

Why do you want a painless way to die? You only die once, right? Why not die the most horrible way? Thats what I always felt. Lots of experience comes from suffering, unattainable from any other way. From suffering comes respect. What youre saying makes it sound like you don't have respect. Fuckem dude. There's lots of things you can do out there that nobody else will ever do. What do you have that most people won't give up? How can you alleviate suffering of other people? You don't have to simply die. It doesn't matter if someone in particular respects you. Plenty of people don't respect someone for illogical reasons... Even family. People are murdered by their own families for being who they are.

If you really feel this way, dedicate yourself to other people's lives. Don't take the easy way out, man. Its easier said that done but you might respect yourself more after. There's nothing negative with doing good is there?

Tonks

Unfortunately, no one ever lived to compare the various methods...plus, this isn't a place for methods. I'm pretty sure anyone giving that sort of advise, even in PM, would be banned for that.

Poor Angel

Account Closed
Same here, since i enter my new school, i wonder why am i alive....

I wanted to die as fast as i can...

They don't need me, They always bullied and hate me... I have tried to cut my hand used a cutter and a cloth scissors... What should i do? Can i just die and never showed up in front of them?
:ghost:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00