what's the longest you've gone without leaving the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's been two days now. I think at one point I spent five days inside. Like not even out to get the newspaper or just to see how it felt outside.

The funniest thing is when people will instant message me and be like damn this rain and I'll be like it's raining? :laugh:

AlexDanish

Account Closed
It's been two days now. I think at one point I spent five days inside. Like not even out to get the newspaper or just to see how it felt outside.

The funniest thing is when people will instant message me and be like damn this rain and I'll be like it's raining? :laugh:
7 days straight in the summer. I put drapes over the windows and went on the computer and watched TV and played video games (I live in my basement, which has my room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom) so basically I lived completely in the dark for seven days and I didn't even go upstairs. Stayed up until 4:00AM and slept in until 5:00PM.

Best week of my life.

emilykatie101

A little over a month.
I get out every day now though and sometimes I enjoy it.
I was babysitting this weekend and took the kids to
the park and I got on the swing and I enjoyed it.
I didnt want to get off the swing.

I really have to get out for at least a couple minutes each day. I go some sort of insane otherwise and feel like I can't breathe. I try to, at minimum, go for a short walk when I wake up in mornings.

nearly 4 years and still counting...
:blink:

over the past 4 years I've gone weeks and months too many times to count without going out.

My curtains have been open once since... sometime last year.

:mellow:

I guess this can be my introductory post, as I haven't even managed to write one of those since registering here.

pit

7 days straight in the summer. I put drapes over the windows and went on the computer and watched TV and played video games (I live in my basement, which has my room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom) so basically I lived completely in the dark for seven days and I didn't even go upstairs. Stayed up until 4:00AM and slept in until 5:00PM.

Best week of my life.
Ya. I could do that for one or two days when I was in my 10s. Not anymore.

hey lynn, i wondered when you were going to chime in! the fact that you were able to reach out for help makes me so proud of you, esp. since you can't get to their offices. way to go! c.

Pensive

I only left the house in summer to get food really, nothing else used to go eat in a mcdonalds on my own most of the time and that was the highlight of my day most days. But if I had food in I probably would of stayed in there indefinately.

minion

For me...five days. And to make things worse, I love the outdoors. I miss simple things like my horse and going out to play at the park.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Best week of my life.

This sounds like an amazing week :biggrin:

Lynn beat us all though

jonstark

Sometimes I get pretty apathetic and don't go anywhere unless I really have to. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one worth talking to.
I must have stayed inside for at least a week at a time a few times.

Haha on the other hand sometimes I take a walk at least once every 2 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00