• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

extraterrestrialone

stifled yet undaunted
SF Supporter
well, honestly i just woke up so you might think i have not had enough time to smile, since being the grouch i’m so well known for being, and that i hate waking up, would i be smiling at all? but no! even though i was up often over night, i had a nice conversation with someone very far away and i heard the moment a robin woke up. robins arrive with the spring in new york but this one never left. how do i know? i saw it in december and january in the morning while walking to the train. so whom else would be up and chirping like a robin at 3:39 AM? it is springtime but i don’t think the rest of them have arrived yet. there was only one chirping and it went on like that for over an hour. anyway, the sound and conversation made for a good smile moment. so i did.

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
SF Supporter
Hearing my father say that im doing a great job with my studies :,)
yeah, and sometimes i think im too old to be happy with that XD, like, im 23 already. But it feels like adulthood will never come
Everyone always wants approval from their parents - it's a human, healthy, need. Love, light, and glitter

well, honestly i just woke up so you might think i have not had enough time to smile, since being the grouch i’m so well known for being, and that i hate waking up, would i be smiling at all? but no! even though i was up often over night, i had a nice conversation with someone very far away and i heard the moment a robin woke up. robins arrive with the spring in new york but this one never left. how do i know? i saw it in december and january in the morning while walking to the train. so whom else would be up and chirping like a robin at 3:39 AM? it is springtime but i don’t think the rest of them have arrived yet. there was only one chirping and it went on like that for over an hour. anyway, the sound and conversation made for a good smile moment. so i did.
@extraterrestrialone I always pause when I see a red breasted robin in my yard and gage it's weight, ha, and also the time of year that it is visiting. Your's is a special lady or fella to come out in the cold. Hugsss

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00