What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Mr Pryce

Hello ! We're all struggling in our lives trying to get somewhere. We experience stress, anxiety and sometimes depression too.
We all remember moments when we had fun.. moments that make us happy and moments that make us smile..
So what's the one thing that made you smile today ? For me, it was conversation with my friend from college.
Watching my favourite sitcom. Its american. Anyone heard of superstore.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
My friend and I normally go out somewhere for a meal for our birthdays as hers is the same week as mine. Obviously we couldn't do that this year. But I found out that our favourite hotel is doing takeaway afternoon tea. So we sat in the sun with our afternoon tea (although we had champagne rather than tea). It was really lovely. We're going to make it a regular thing (although maybe we'll have to downgrade to prosecco) :)

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I had such an amazing surprise this evening. I got a friend request and a message from someone who was a really close friend for years. She sort of disappeared on me about 7 years ago and the only contact we've had since is Christmas cards.

She video called me and we chatted for ages, it was like we've not been apart. It was amazing to speak to her again. We're going to meet up as soon as all this stuff is over.
I can't describe how happy I am *bounce

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I had such an amazing surprise this evening. I got a friend request and a message from someone who was a really close friend for years. She sort of disappeared on me about 7 years ago and the only contact we've had since is Christmas cards.

She video called me and we chatted for ages, it was like we've not been apart. It was amazing to speak to her again. We're going to meet up as soon as all this stuff is over.
I can't describe how happy I am *bounce
This is truly something to smile about. Such friends that you can just pick up with are the best.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00