What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I have gotten flu from covid after a week, but now it's been 12 days so I should be recovering and I am glad everyone in my family is well, including my kitties and my grandpa on my mum side is at hospital survived from heart attack- hoping he's okay tomorrow so he could be discharged. I can't imagine if I lose 3 grandparents in a year when I've already lost 2 this year in a short span. I'm just happy everyone in my family is alive together this time. It's a blessing. Here's Miu playing hide and seek with me. 😺

80A85062-B454-4587-A2C4-D1D052683A21.jpeg

You have a friend??? Great!!!
:D Thanks....she, her husband and I have been friends about 30 years. I met her before she started dating him. She knew my husband. And she's the one person in the world that I know that really loves me. And I'm pretty sure her husband loves me unreservedly too, he and I still talk past just general social conversation every few months. But the last time I saw them in person was when I went and visited them for a few weeks about 5 years ago. I was not strongly depressed at that time either.
Then another woman that lives in a neighboring town near here cares about me, one I go and visit with on occasion, every few months since they reopened their business after 2 years to clients and friends for face to face visits (covid related, and the business is located in their home). We more share emails and calls back and forth some; fairly regularly....have known her for almost 20 years.

That's all there is now.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00