• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
#76
There's this yearly summit about body positivity, self growth, mental issues, and all kinds of other things. I watch the talks and one of the challenges was to post a selfie in the Facebook group. It was to show that people shouldn't worry so much about how they look, and embrace all parts of themselves. I didn't do my makeup, I didn't brush my hair, I just did a candid shot, and posted it, which is hard for me. I don't like the way I look and I don't want others to see me. But I had such positive comments, it made me happy and feel good inside. I realize that outer looks are not the most important thing, but it is nice to hear good things about your appearance when you have mostly been put down.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#77
There's this yearly summit about body positivity, self growth, mental issues, and all kinds of other things. I watch the talks and one of the challenges was to post a selfie in the Facebook group. It was to show that people shouldn't worry so much about how they look, and embrace all parts of themselves. I didn't do my makeup, I didn't brush my hair, I just did a candid shot, and posted it, which is hard for me. I don't like the way I look and I don't want others to see me. But I had such positive comments, it made me happy and feel good inside. I realize that outer looks are not the most important thing, but it is nice to hear good things about your appearance when you have mostly been put down.
POST OF THE MONTH RIGHT HERE :) So happy for you hun.
 
#80
While I was waiting for my train I went to a busy coffee shop at the station to get myself a coffee. And along with the coffee I have received a very nice compliment, from a very beautiful girl sitting there. I have to admit, this felt GREAT, don't remember the last time I've been noticed by a woman lol, so I just gave her a smile thank her and left.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top