My nephew informed me that he had a purse, too, because he saw mine. And then he proceeded to show me. I asked him what he keeps in there, and he told me screws and 2 tape measures. So I guess it's more of a "man bag" than a purse, lol.
In a drill at rugby practice I managed to fool a defender into thinking I was going to pass the ball, but I just ran it down and scored it. He almost caught me but I got away and touched it down for a try. I don't normally pull off moves like that.
In a drill at rugby practice I managed to fool a defender into thinking I was going to pass the ball, but I just ran it down and scored it. He almost caught me but I got away and touched it down for a try. I don't normally pull off moves like that.
Finding out that my favorite Spurs player won a gold medal with South Korea at the Asian Games so he's earned an exemption from his mandatory military service.
My nephew informed me that he had a purse, too, because he saw mine. And then he proceeded to show me. I asked him what he keeps in there, and he told me screws and 2 tape measures. So I guess it's more of a "man bag" than a purse, lol.
I pictured a little boy excitedly showing you his purse and I went “aww, that’s so cute.” Then I thought how I don’t know his age; some people have nieces and nephews who are older than they are. So I pictured a grown-ass man excitedly showing you his purse full of screws and tape measures, and it was 10 times more adorable.
I woke up to a text from my favorite cousin. We haven’t seen much of each other over the last few years since I’ve been doing the whole shut-in thing and she’s busy as hell because she’s a nurse (with all the crazy scheduling that entails) and has a 2 year old and a 3 month old. But it was really nice to hear from her.
I pictured a little boy excitedly showing you his purse and I went “aww, that’s so cute.” Then I thought how I don’t know his age; some people have nieces and nephews who are older than they are. So I pictured a grown-ass man excitedly showing you his purse full of screws and tape measures, and it was 10 times more adorable.
Finding out that my favorite Spurs player won a gold medal with South Korea at the Asian Games so he's earned an exemption from his mandatory military service.
I ordered a little 2nd hand toy recently (I could see he has a black cape in the photos before buying but not the badge on the cape) .. he arrived today and.. turns out he's a Hogwarts student, his little cape has the 'H' Hogwarts badge on it, what a surprise, I smiled and laughed so much I may rename him Draco :p (..and the proceeds went to a cat's shelter )
Last night as I was driving home with my daughter a huge barn owl swooped down in front of the car. I've never seen one in the wild before, it was so beautiful and graceful.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.