• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
What made me smile today is that the Orthopedics office called about my medical coverage. Several weeks ago the office said that my insurance might not cover my Orthopedic problem. That is,the fingers of my left hand can hardly bend. But today I got a surprise call that my surgery will be covered by the insurance after all. This Thursday I'm to sign the papers at the office. Then on the Tuesday after that, the surgery is to be done. So that was the cause of my smile today.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
The professor who teaches my one psychology class gave me permission to miss class in 2 weeks (October 4th) for the Capitals vs. Penguins game, so I might be able to try to get a ticket for that. I'd be missing a therapy roleplay, but she's not too concerned about that, especially considering the first one won't be graded and that I'm not really interested in practicing clinical psychology. I knew I could ask her because she seems pretty chill about stuff. I haven't been to a hockey game since March of 2016 so I hope this works out.
 

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The professor who teaches my one psychology class gave me permission to miss class in 2 weeks (October 4th) for the Capitals vs. Penguins game, so I might be able to try to get a ticket for that. I'd be missing a therapy roleplay, but she's not too concerned about that, especially considering the first one won't be graded and that I'm not really interested in practicing clinical psychology. I knew I could ask her because she seems pretty chill about stuff. I haven't been to a hockey game since March of 2016 so I hope this works out.
I'm jealous!
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
The fact that they had chocolate angel donuts in the store, which are my favorite, and haven't had them in years.
 

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Today it's from going on an excursion with my best friend to McDonalds. If it's too crowded, we go to Burger King which is right across the street from it. But we prefer McDonald's because it costs less. Luckily today McDonald's had several empty tables so we went to McDonalds.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
When I say that, I don't mean a literal stink bomb. I mean the child let out a smelly fart on my lap. He's definitely from this family. :P
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top