What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Such so many things...made me smile(laugh?) yesterday and today.
You will never believe what I did yesterday!
Today is my best day in the new term. I can't wait to share it here, and @Auri @1964dodge I want to let you know this!:)*dance1
We have speeches everyday, before they were usually aboutadvising(forcing) us to do science research in the future, but today wasn't!
That was a speech onmental health and career planning of high school students. Mental health, I love this subject. My school impressed me for the first time, and doing something about mental health instead of those science research is absolutely what I want to do in the future. I'm really happy.
And I want to share my happiness on SF with you!:)
Remember it? haha yesterday's speech was back to science research. I knew I could do nothing but accept it, and science research is important I have to admit. So I asked a question to the speaker, who was our famous schoolmate.(I never did that before, am I still myself?) I told him science was really important, while the world also need other job, so could you give us some advice on how to plan our future or decide our dream job?
And I was so happy that I asked this question, the speaker told me to keep on my own dream, and never give up. I was sooo impressed.
The second best day of my new term!
That’s great, sweetie! :) I’m happy you had a great day! Hope many more are to come!
That became reality! So I cannot express how I appreciate your words, Auri!:)
Today is a "terrible" day, our school is shooting an MV, so we have to stand straight for hours. But I still smiled because the MV requires our smile*confused. amazing.
Moreover, @Petal's kind words in my thread, that's the best part of today!
(Sorry for the long post...)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Such so many things...made me smile(laugh?) yesterday and today.
You will never believe what I did yesterday!

Remember it? haha yesterday's speech was back to science research. I knew I could do nothing but accept it, and science research is important I have to admit. So I asked a question to the speaker, who was our famous schoolmate.(I never did that before, am I still myself?) I told him science was really important, while the world also need other job, so could you give us some advice on how to plan our future or decide our dream job?
And I was so happy that I asked this question, the speaker told me to keep on my own dream, and never give up. I was sooo impressed.
The second best day of my new term!

That became reality! So I cannot express how I appreciate your words, Auri!:)
Today is a "terrible" day, our school is shooting an MV, so we have to stand straight for hours. But I still smiled because the MV requires our smile*confused. amazing.
Moreover, @Petal's kind words in my thread, that's the best part of today!
(Sorry for the long post...)
See, even if they don’t say it, people do believe in you and your dreams ;) Hope you have a better day today *hug

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
A guy from the Spurs supporters club was driving past me on his way to the pub and saw me waiting at the bus stop and drove me down with him. Nice to avoid the bus, even though the ride down there isn't too bad.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00