What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Went to CVS downtown to get some snacks, and I saw that they had the Werther’s caramel popcorn I used to get at Walgreens in San Francisco. I let out an audible “Oh my god!” in excitement because that stuff was so good, and I haven’t been able to find it anywhere in years.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
I finally understood some difficult knowledge this morning, and that's the first time for me! I feel relieved although there's still a long way to go. I've been thinking about SF and those replies make me really happy. It's so great to feel happy again!!!

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I finally understood some difficult knowledge this morning, and that's the first time for me! I feel relieved although there's still a long way to go. I've been thinking about SF and those replies make me really happy. It's so great to feel happy again!!!
joy can make a huge difference on our perspective on life and good mental health. I hope that you stay happy...mike...*hug

Shelly

SF Supporter
my cat choco grooming herself switching from side to side while she's leaning on my side and now she's napping still leaning on to me.

this is one of my two cats that likes to sleep on my crotch.
cats are weird and they do the silliest things that make me smile.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I wish some of my friends would actually make an effort. I am trying hard to be a good friend, and it’s not always reciprocated.
That's pretty much what very good friends have to go through, sorry for you. I feel that way with every irl friend too. Some people just don't see and value friendship the same way. :(

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
knowing that I keep getting better. of course physical health improving. and depression anxiety and ptsd doing very well. and even when my mind keeps trying to go to that dark place I can now keep fighting to stay away from those thoughts. I will win everything body and mind. and I smiled today when I was winning.

Sleeper71

You are
knowing that I keep getting better. of course physical health improving. and depression anxiety and ptsd doing very well. and even when my mind keeps trying to go to that dark place I can now keep fighting to stay away from those thoughts. I will win everything body and mind. and I smiled today when I was winning.
You are an inspiration to all of us. You are always there with kind words and excellent advice. You are a truly special person and the world could use a lot more people like you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00