What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
My poetry meetup this afternoon made me smile. Writing. Lots of good poetry talk. Meeting more new people. 😊 plus two people said I should keep my hair the way it is😊. So I told my wife when I got home😬 but I kept on smiling😊
That's sooo nice! I'm so happy to hear that poems make you feel good.
I guess I finished a really bad poem yesterday btw!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
My advisor suggested I do an independent study for one of my classes over the summer and I agreed to. I’m a little nervous about it because I’ve never done one and I’m not positive what exactly I want it to be about, but I’m mostly excited. Plus I’ll have my first practicum in the summer, and he’s going to try to find me a research site to do that, or even just something through the school.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My advisor suggested I do an independent study for one of my classes over the summer and I agreed to. I’m a little nervous about it because I’ve never done one and I’m not positive what exactly I want it to be about, but I’m mostly excited. Plus I’ll have my first practicum in the summer, and he’s going to try to find me a research site to do that, or even just something through the school.
*bravo*stars

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00