What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
It is also mothers day in my country, same day as mine tomorrow.

I'm turning 30 tomorrow and we had a great birthday eve celebration. The cake was an unexpected surprise. I was in tears. Oh my god, my two close friends celebrated being a motherhood after having kids unexpectedly for 5 years with me. Having kids wasn't that easy aye? They focused on raising kids so much to finally celebrated their own hard work. I cried, it was very meaningful. Thank you for combining that with me, it was such an intimate gathering with two close friends and their kids and 1 cousin, I've always wanted. 😭😸πŸ₯³πŸ₯° Thank you. I am enough.

IMG_7904.jpeg

Last edited:

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It is also mothers day in my country, same day as mine tomorrow.

I'm turning 30 tomorrow and we had a great birthday eve celebration. The cake was an unexpected surprise. I was in tears. Oh my god, my two close friends celebrated being a motherhood after having kids unexpectedly for 5 years with me. Having kids wasn't that easy aye? They focused on raising kids so much to finally celebrated their own hard work. I cried, it was very meaningful. Thank you for combining that with me, it was such an intimate gathering with two close friends and their kids and 1 cousin, I've always wanted. 😭😸πŸ₯³πŸ₯° Thank you. I am enough.

View attachment 67323
happy birthday

mike.....*hug*shake*bday*stars

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00