whats the opposite of pro-life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

helena

Staff Alumni
Hi :)
as a pro life site we're not going to give you an answer to that.
Give us a chance, and stay at this side of life.
Take care,
:hug:
helena

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
This is a pro life site and we will not point you in the opposite direction. We can't prevent you from going wherever you will on your own, but we won't help you get to any 'pro death' sites.

Would you like to tell us what's going on that you want to kill yourself? Please consider the repercussions of such a final and irreversable act. While there's life, there's hope, even tho it may not seem so.

love,

least

I've lost everything I ever loved, my mom, my one true love who stopped me from killing myself and it hurts so much.
I live on the streets of Edmonton Alberta...
Everyone on the streets who once cared about me has turned on me.
Im addicted to almost every drug around...
With living on the streets I see a lot of shit, death, suicides, murders, accidental overdoses... RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME :(!
I can't take it anymore, I mean I didn't mind when Adrian was around but now that he's gone nothing matters anymore.
WHy should I continue living...?
I can't find a reason, and last night I thought I was going to die because I injected some bad shit (Won't say what it was) and I felt at peace, not scared like I have at certian attmepts and not like there was unfinished business like I have on other attempts...
So thats why Im GOING TO KILL MYSELF TODAY!

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I really hope you don't.:sad:

love,

least

are there no homeless shelters where you could stay for a bit? Are there no crisis centers or hotlines you could call of visit?? pLease don't throw everything away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00