What's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been fighting MDD and thoughts of suicide for 30 years. I recently had a moment of normal life and one phone call sucked all the energy, optismism out of me. I am spiraling downward so fast that I can't hold on to anything. I keep pulling out a bottle of pills and looking at them, but for some reason I set them down. My life will not change so what is the point of going on like this? I have never lived only survived. I hate how I feel and don't know how to change it. Medication, counceling don't work. I still feel so low. I have no one, no one cares, so why should I? Why do I talk myself out of it?

snowraven

Welcome to the forum. You will find that people here do care. Sorry things seem to be so bad at the moment. I've found that the best help I have had for my depression has been talking to people here. Only here have I found people who really understand.

Oceans

welcome to sf

when no one cares, it feels like we don't deserve to care for ourselves but that is the more reason to care about our life. we are here to listen to you when you think you can't go on.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello Tyedye,

Welcome to sf, I'm glad your with us :hug:

Maybe you put the pills down because you are not ready to die? You still have hope that just maybe things will get better?

Whatever the reason is, its keeping you here and that's a good thing, hold on to it :hug:

The people here do care and will do their best to try and help you, don't give in to those thoughts. Depression lies.

You say medication and therapy doesn't work. Have you tried with different medication?,different kinds of therapy, there is help for everyone even if you don't feel that right now.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you feel better soon.

I'm always here if you need to talk :hug:

Thinking of you,Lynn.

Thank you everyone. I am feeling a little better. I don't know how long this will last, but I will take it if it is being giving out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00