Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I would really aprecciate every reply...

I dont know whats wrong with me...

Yesterday i felt really good... i was feeling that after 2,5 months im overcoming depression... i get really really drunk after few months and it feel great, i laught, i even dance in club lol (im extremly shy)...

But today... I dont know... I dont feel nothing... i am hopeless, sad, but i dont feel it... i dont have urge to cry, i dont feel pain... i dont have interest in nothing... walking with my dog, learning for tommorow test, listening music,... nothing... i just sit here infront of computer all day and watch her picture... I have panic attacks again, i dont know why... i feel so tired, that i even cant take my dog to walk... i am really woried about school... i mean i have really good marks at history, but tommorow i will defenetly get negative mark...

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Sounds like you are dperessed.
    And whos picture is it?

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Picture of beatifull girl... i become depressed because of her...you know that story... he love her but she loves someone else...

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

ah unrequited love sucks.
    There's little you can do about that though, except get more depressed over her or try to move on...

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

i cant move on untill i wont be in love with her anymore... its always like that...

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

how long has it been so far?

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

what you mean with that? how long am i depressed?

8. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I believe Blackness means how long has it been that you've been able to move on. Whats your relationship with this gal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.