What's your diagnosis?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by tiggersafire, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

I thought it might be fun and helpful for everyone to state what their diagnosis is.. That way, we can all find people similar to us!
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm a schizoaffective, like you!
  3. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

Social Retardation.
  4. Major depressive disorder, Borderline personality disorder and anger problems.
  5. belladonna88

belladonna88 Member

major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and i think i'm down on my doctors records as having an eating disorder and substance miss use also, i snuck a peak once lol
  6. Kaspazzy

Kaspazzy Active Member

I am Schizoaffective as well. I went through many things before my diagnosis, being diagnosed with different things. It was kinda hard but in a way, I'm glad that I'm done with all that. I found it really hard, because I've been told that it's a rare disorder and a lot of people don't understand it. I wish they did and I wish there where just one person who didn't take what I said to heart.
  7. TenaciousOne

TenaciousOne Member

I've been diagnosed with bi-polar 2, borderline personality disorder, social anxiety and chemical dependency.
  8. kinetickrown

kinetickrown Member

I have schizoaffective disorder as well. It's nice to see others with the same diagnosis as me. It's really hard to trust people but now that I see I have things in common with people I feel much more comfortable. Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.