When Was The Last Time You Cried And Why?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Perfect Melancholy, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

about 20 minutes ago, I am just despairing at everything and unable to control my depression, thought about the doctors then realised its a phone service, you are put on a callback then the doctors ring you to see what is wrong, so you have to tell the receptionist, and I will be at work and cannot handle people hearing I hate phones, so yeah crying because I see no options in front of me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Crying is all I seem to know anymore. I might cry again tonight, unless I can finally block out my emotions.

3. moody

moody Member

The last time i cried was at my father's funerals. I call "crying" those tears blocked in the corners of my eyes. 'cause those tears didn't came out to set me free. i have a problem, i'm in a emotional trap. I don't think that i'm cold-hearted, but i can't let it all out. I read what people wrote here about crying, and i'd like to cry at least 5 minute /day. As far as i can judge, it seems that i need emotional help. But whom ?

4. Ladybugaboo

Ladybugaboo Well-Known Member

It was on April 2, tuesday night - I had a total meltdown then another one the next day. Why: because my eating disorder was making me paranoid, obsessive and afraid..

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

today.

in pure frustration- was reading a thread on these forums and while i was happy for the poster, i just cried out in desperation... why is that they have stuff going on in their life- and all i have is hurt!

6. D.Wolf

D.Wolf New Member

now & I just wish I understood why, at 44 yrs old I should be strong enough to deal with everything let alone anything & yet I still find myself tearfull at any old thought

7. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I've cried almost every day since 26 August 2010. Some days I've wailed, other days I've sobbed quietly...they've been tears of sorrow, tears of anger, tears of frustration, tears of fear...the only tears I've not had yet are tears of joy. I hate to cry - until 2010 I pushed them aside, buried them deep in my abyss. Now they flow whenever ~ I don't even react to them any more. They run down my cheeks unhindered. It's embarrassing really but I can't stop them so I try not to draw attention to them.

8. Sun_Sempai

Sun_Sempai Well-Known Member

Just this morning, my brother said a lot of things.. then told me not to cry.

9. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

right now because i'm just overwhelmed

10. Perfect Melancholy

Sorry to hear :(

About two hours ago. In relief and fear

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Active Member

Currently crying over my loss off dignity and self respect

12. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

thursday morning.

because laura wasn't here and i felt at a loss

13. Perfect Melancholy

when I was doing the dishes earlier, just hit me like a wave, burst into tears, no reasons or trigger, odd to say the least now I am hyper and I have no idea why again odd

14. PJLane

PJLane Well-Known Member

A few minutes ago, not for any real reason. Just because.

15. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

i cry often i hate it Missing him hurts

16. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

The last time I cried was yesterday cause I felt like my parents never honestly wanted me home in the first place. I ended up leaving and crying cause I've been bottling it in for so long and it finally came out of me. Something I've been hiding and ignoring for many years and remaining silent too afraid to stand up for myself cause I knew they'd act as if I was over reacting or looking for attention.

17. inhibit

inhibit Member

Even during my worst spell of depression, I didn't cry a lot. This spell seems a lot worse.
    I cried yesterday, there's something wrong with my medication and my mom and my doctor aren't going to do anything to make it better, so I was sort of at a loss. Still not on solid ground with that.

18. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

Now cause I feel really alone and worthless. Even on meds for sleep, I can't sleep. I hate the night time, it reminds me more of being alone and in pain. I cut for second time today, hoping I could sleep after. But it didn't help. Idk what to do, there is no one to talk to even. I hate trying to cry quietly so no one will wake up, it gives me hiccups.

19. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

a few mins ago and i dont know why, been teary most of last night and it makes no sense

20. Perfect Melancholy

Now, I'm just sorry okay so very sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.