where can i find a forum for suicidal people/depressed people??

sinsin

i mean suicidal people who enjoy feeling emotional pain, who are sure they want to do this, i'm not looking for help or anything i just want to find people like me and chat and share our similar thoughts until we die, i attempted suicide yesterday but i kept thinking about the pain, i really hate physical pain but i'm going to do it anyway i need a little time

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
No one will give you such information as SF is a pro-life forum. Also, how is it that you "enjoy emotional pain" ? What makes you feel that way?
You're not alone in this.

sinsin

No one will give you such information as SF is a pro-life forum. Also, how is it that you "enjoy emotional pain" ? What makes you feel that way?
You're not alone in this.
yeah i know, but i hope someone can help me with what i need, one link at least

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
yeah i know, but i hope someone can help me with what i need, one link at least
It's against the rules, I'm sorry. Though I believe that you could enjoy SF more than the emotional pain if you gave it and yourself a chance.

sinsin

It's against the rules, I'm sorry. Though I believe that you could enjoy SF more than the emotional pain if you gave it and yourself a chance.
tthe only thing i need help with it's the only thing i can't get, ugh it's okay anyway, thanks for the reply

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Why wouldn’t you tell us about yourself?
Suicide is forever, it won’t make the pain go away (though you said you enjoy it?). You won’t feel anything anymore.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad that you're looking for a place to collude in ways to die. There is a tendency to surround yourself with people that feel like ways, right? So if you find one of those sites then sure, you might get lots of supportive people that will tell you "go ahead and do it" .... or you could choose to stay here and surround yourself with people that will listen to you talk about what's wrong, troubleshoot the things that are happening in your life, etc and will never tell you to go off and just kill yourself. No normal person tells another person that shit. I hope you keep posting and hang out a while, you might find something good here. :) Best wishes.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00