Lately I have been feeling enormous amounts of guilt and self hate.
I sat yesterday at my Kitchen table while my son was in school with <mod edit> I have left over from a few years ago. I googles how much would kill, what it would feel like. Painless death brings up samaritans which I tried to phone but the wait was so long because lockdown and everyone's feeling the strain.
I'm being Selfish thinking like this and it scares me. I don't know who or how to tell anyone that it's no longer just an errant thought. I don't want to lose myself but the mounting pressure of being a parent/friend/family and still being able to feel proud of myself or any of this.
I'm exhausted.
I don't feel good about anything.
Only thing that stopped me was the thought of my son seeing my dead body.
Help. Please.
I sat yesterday at my Kitchen table while my son was in school with <mod edit> I have left over from a few years ago. I googles how much would kill, what it would feel like. Painless death brings up samaritans which I tried to phone but the wait was so long because lockdown and everyone's feeling the strain.
I'm being Selfish thinking like this and it scares me. I don't know who or how to tell anyone that it's no longer just an errant thought. I don't want to lose myself but the mounting pressure of being a parent/friend/family and still being able to feel proud of myself or any of this.
I'm exhausted.
I don't feel good about anything.
Only thing that stopped me was the thought of my son seeing my dead body.
Help. Please.
Last edited by a moderator:
