Why am i getting so... Plz answers

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by The Depressed Puppy, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Implusive?

I have been getting impulsive lately, & it seems to be worsening. Usually I wont act on impulse,but lately I have,been acting on impulse more & more.
    I use to not be implusive one in awhile I would, but now I do it more than once a day,sometimes a lot more.

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

there are many causes for impulsiveness.

do you have a therapist or psychiatrist? have you spoke to them about this?

if you have had a recent med change, it could be due to that
    if you have been diagnosed as bipolar, it could be the manic phase setting in
    if you are overly anxious or overly depressed, those feelings can overwhelm you into impulsiveness.....

its really something you should explore with a professional, in my opinion.. i wish you well tho

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Are you on any meds? I found out that my antidepressants tend to make me impulsive when I try to kill myself without any thought to it. I acted impulsively to my destructive thoughts. Now, I can't take any traditional antidepressants (SSRI), just mood stabilizers. My impulsivity may be different from yours, but when I was manic, I also done things that I would never do. Such as charging up all my credit cards, being real promiscuous, drug abuse. I wonder what you were impulsive about?

4. The Depressed Puppy

I'm on not Meds

5. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Maybe you need to be examined if you might be bipolar. The mood swings can cause a lot of impulsivity. Just trying to give suggestions to consider...

6. The Depressed Puppy

Yea, it could be... but I really don't have mood swings...or maybe I don't noticed them. I am usually just depressed always.

Bipolar runs in my though, so I guess its possible.

7. oneloveshift

oneloveshift Member

i acted on impulse, and told an almost complete stranger girl that i wanted to kill my self in 363 days.

God, i hate my self.

Nobody listens to me. Nobody wants me.

I am so alone. Haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years, cause i lack the social skills to just go out there and make one.

cant even find a job cause all i can find are shit jobs.

friends means everything to me. and i've got none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.