Why am I so alone?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by HiddenTears, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I hate this. I start the week in a neutral mood, I'm never horribly depressed but I'm very far from happy. As the week goes on I suffer more and more. Wednesdays are when things start to go bad with each day progressively getting worse than the last with Saturday being the worst of all. If that isn't bad enough the same thing happens throughout a single day. Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays are usually so-so, but on the other days I wake up and am sad but as the day goes on I drastically get worse. I go from, "Maybe today will be different," to, "I fucking hate myself and wish I were dead." I think it's because I know that these are the days when everyone is out having a good time except me, but I want it to stop. Then Sunday comes and everything starts over again. Does anyone else have this? Aside from getting friends and having fun, because that won't ever happen..., how can I cope?

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'm slightly the opposite...well most of the time. I hate mondays because I'm like "Fuck sake. Another week of school.". I'm sure many people feel this way about work etc. Sundays can also be quite depressing too, because It's like "Oh great Monday's tomorrow..." Unfortunately I don't know anything that could help this situation. Hope someone can give us some insight :)

3. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I think it's normal to be the opposite, and I used to be a long time ago. Nobody likes Mondays because it's the start of work/school again. Which is why I think this is so weird for me. I am almost more comfortable at work/school because atleast I see people then even if they don't give a shit about me. It's when I'm alone that I start thinking about the fun everyone else is having and I am stuck at my apartment because I'm worthless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.