why arent i chosen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

ive only had 1 bf and now hes going out with my best friend..he knows i still have feelings for t him...is there something wrong with me...why cant i have body... there's only this one guy i love besides from my bestie's bf.( my ex) doug..and now hes going away for ever ill never talk to him again..
is it because i cut? because im differnt... cause im ugly? is it becaus eim not exactly 'skinny.

im usally picked out as the 'emo' ppl comemnt on what i, the way i dress, the things i classify as art. im bi. i dont think theres anything wrong with that...
i hate my self...i just wish i could hide 4ever....
im not ugly am i?.. >>>

<mod edit: Magpie - no pictures please :) >

so badly want to cut my self... havent done it in ages...
ppl wont care if i left this world..b4 i do...hope ive been helpfull to the ppl ive replied their problems...

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blackness

It's not ALL about looks, you need to understand that. One of the worst things is when guy go for your friend over you, I know it's so hurtful but there's little you can do. And you say you love/d doug, but he's gone now. you need to find someone new, and know that you dont have to have a bf for your life to be good even though it seems that way.
Please keep your mind busy to prevent self harming!

animebling

I don't think your bad looking at all like blackness said it's not all about looks.

BTW I'm pretty sure SF has rules against posting pictures for anonymity reasons.

Spearmint

Nah, hun, you're quite pretty to be honest, and if a guy doesn't want you because of the way you look, or because of your problems or anything, he's not worth it anyway. Please don't break the streak of not cutting over this guy. :hug: Send me a PM if you want to talk.

(And yeah, there's a rule against posting pictures of yourself.)

blade

thanks all of u..
but i know its not just about my looks...i mean....im just sick of everythin gin this world..i mean why has everybody has stuff agaist me...ppl cant just take it in 'im different'...
everybodies diferent...

B

Blackness

the sad part about this society we live in is that if you don't fit the mould, then you're classified as different, who is total bogus! and unfair.

Anime-Zodiac

Like blackness said, society is soo messed up. But hey there's a difference between society and what is reality/universal. Be happy and proud of your difference. I like all people for who they are not by how they look. Looks are subjective, if you make looks a big deal then it is in your own mind.

And just for the record, i'm different and I like it. I couldn't care less about what society has to say about me. At least i'm no sheep.
Also you have people on here who can relate, so your not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00