Why do they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is my first post.. so hello..

I was wondering why people do it? Why do they bully poor helpless people?

I've been jumped and assaulted 4 days this week.. By the same people. It makes me wonder why they dont just kill me.

Post your thoughts please.

A

aaron2006

xPleasexKillxMe said:

I've been jumped and assaulted 4 days this week.. By the same people. It makes me wonder why they dont just kill me.

hi first welcome to the site i think there are a few reasons they do it one is they get bullyed at home so repeat this to get power some where else another reason i think is there spoilt and never have any rules in there life from there parrents i could think of alot more reasons but the main one i think is they are sad and just want to look big in front of friends half the time these days its all down to image any way i hope you are ok if you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm

They are hollow and dead and putrified inside.

You have got to remember that there are LAWS that protect you from this. Where are you being cornered? School? You don't have to take it.

people are sociopathic and crappy :wink:

Look- if you're in school, it does end. Eventually. College is better, people don't give a damn their. Middle school, high school, they're just human torture grounds.

Summers coming soon- remember that!

People a lot of times hate there lives or themselves so they make others feel like shit, so they feel that there life is atleast better than yours, sad, but true.

:blink:

And yeah a lot of asses are sociopaths, not saying all asses are, don't get it confused. All sociopaths are asses but not all asses are sociopaths...lol

:laugh:

If you've been assaulted four times they should be arrested. I don't know why the law doesn't count in school. The law states that if you get punched that counts as assault. They can legally be arrested. Of course, you don't want to take that action. If they messed with you four times in a week they're the ultimate pussies. Catch one when he's alone and gang on him. Do it to all of them.

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

I say you beat them at their own game. Bullies understand only force, and 'tattling' on them isnt going to stop them. Carry a baseball bat to school next time, show them you will not be a victim.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Have you gone to any adults to talk about this? This is something extremely serious and you cannot keep it quiet, you have to let someone know about this.

DO NOT BRING A WEAPON.

No offense to those of you giving that advice, but THINK for a moment. Those kids pride themselves on their reputation of beating people up, if you bring a weapon, and thrash one or two, or maybe all of them, what's going to happen? They'll get bigger weapons, and injure/kill you.

Bringing weapons to a fight is a bad path, because it escalates, and eventually, someone is killed.

Bullies do what they do for a myriad of reasons. They can do it because they like the rush of power over dominating people, peer pressure from friends to pick on people, some may honestly enjoy making people sad, others are trying to maintain a social structure, others might find they are more popular, (though in a bad way), others might have been beaten at home and think it's alright.... I could keep listing.

How/why doesn't matter. What matters is how you deal with it.

Go to the police, or if you want to start smaller, go to your principle. Travel with a group of friends, and TELL your parents! That's important, they can't help if they don't know..

I know you heard this all before, but in most cases it does work.

L

LtRoarke

*DO NOT BRING A WEAPON TO SCHOOL.
I want to add some things before you listen to those who are telling you to bring a weapon to school.
1. Fighting violence with violence has never solved anything-there is a reason why wars are still popular. And, hurting somebody will only make you feel bad in the end.
2. You will defintely get in trouble if you bring a weapon-of any kind-to school, work, etc. It is illegal and it could put a hold on your life.
3. Tell your principal, dean, or school counselor.
4. Tell your parents-although I am sure that your school will do that for you.

And in answer to your question: bullies bully people because (1) they can (2) they hate themselves (3) they like feeling as if they are in power (4) they are being bulllied at home, and other reasons I am sure, but these are simply the most common.

I hope that you are okay. Do not feel bad, do not be afraid to tell anyone-it is not your fault that you have been bullied. Good luck :)

poison

cyesisdemorte said:
I say you beat them at their own game. Bullies understand only force, and 'tattling' on them isnt going to stop them. Carry a baseball bat to school next time, show them you will not be a victim.
I'd be careful with that... you might be the one getting the assualt/battery charges if you do that because everyone in the supreme court/courts today all seem to be total idiots. I say if your their size or bigger, just beat the living hell out of them. If not, the baseball bat thing, though still risky, would be a somewhat okay option. HOWEVER, if you bring it to school, I would not reccomend actually hitting the bullies. Just threaten them. Avoid conselours as well, because I don't know if its just the ones at our school, but they seem to make the problem worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

cthulhu

cyesisdemorte said:

what he said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyesisdemorte

what he said...

Read my post at the top of this page...

To highlight, if you get a weapon, they'll get bigger ones. Eventually someones killed.

T

Tigerstripe

I was bullied and after i fought back they left me alone and moved onto someone else but i had to really fight back and it happend a couple of time's before. Now don't bring a weapon but next time if you think they will do something or if you see them coming towards you try if possible to slip somewhere close to witnesses that have authoriy. If you have exhausted all other avenues physical violence may be called for now by this i don't mean try to take on 10 guy's coz that's asking for a kicking but if two try anytrhing give them a swift kick or a quick hook and then just make a swift exit.

goop

xPleasexKillxMe said:

Hi

I was heavily bullied when i was at school

I wish i could, but I cant offer any answers. For me, bullies have often demonstrated a pack mentality. Maybe its to do with the security that numbers bring. For example, watch wolves hunt an animal. A single wolf wont attack its prey. They gang up on it, fuck it, then devour it.

An answer might not be apparent at this direct point in time.

- if things are so bad, that they have tipped the balance & brought you to a suicide forum....

Things clearly and obviously need to change.

wishing you well

goop

DONT take a weapon to school doing that is how the Columbine High School Massacre happen, and for those of you who dont now what happened that day and are thinking of taking a weapon to school i would see what happened that day, things will just escalate until someone is SERIOUSLY hurt, bullies like to have control, like to see their victim suffer in pain, scared, if you take away their power you take away their 'weapon' (metaphorically) so to speak. To take their 'weapon' you must show you are not scared, that your not gonna take anymore crap again, stand up to them. Bullies have pride in what they do, and they feel humiliated if someone stands up to them

Allo..

Hey.. You mensioned the Columbine Massacure.. Rachel Scott; a girl that was killed that terrible day changed my life, but anyway. your all right, people who said that stuff about weapons being wrong. The only things wepons change is the person thats doing the Bullying. If it comes to it and you have a weapon you might use it, then your worse than the bully, if you try to ignore it it might just go away, but sometimes that doesnt work. What do you do? You bring someone in control into it, you find a way to express your feelings towards it (that doesnt mean cutting, drugs, alcohol or anything like that). Have you asked them to stop? Told them to stop? dont use weapons thats fighting for peace... Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity.. it dnt work! Goodluck! if you ever wanna talk, anyone, feel free to pm me! take care x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00