• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Why Does Anxiety Do This?

#1
Why does anxiety make me so indecisive? I used to be someone who would say A, B or C immediately, but these days I cannot seem to choose anything. I almost feel like I need to ask someone to use the toilet at times I am so indecisive.
Is this actually a thing or am I just going mad?
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#2
Why does anxiety make me so indecisive? I used to be someone who would say A, B or C immediately, but these days I cannot seem to choose anything. I almost feel like I need to ask someone to use the toilet at times I am so indecisive.
Is this actually a thing or am I just going mad?
No, I don't think so. . . The mere fact that you are posting here shows a great deal of keen insight, and whatnot into your condition. The thinking about it, or being (made) aware of it, somehow only seems to exacerbate the problem--& make it worse, I have oftentimes found. So, there's probably an entire psychology to/or behind it/that; but, needless to say, it's bad enough when it is as it is, without you having to worry about it - (that is!). :) Somehow, we've got to focus & concentrate less, on the way, shall we say... & just somehow get on down to more doing of the do (sorry for the poor vocabulary). I know, I know, less thinking more doing, is all so much easier said than done.
 
#6
No, I don't think so. . . The mere fact that you are posting here shows a great deal of keen insight, and whatnot into your condition. The thinking about it, or being (made) aware of it, somehow only seems to exacerbate the problem--& make it worse, I have oftentimes found. So, there's probably an entire psychology to/or behind it/that; but, needless to say, it's bad enough when it is as it is, without you having to worry about it - (that is!). :) Somehow, we've got to focus & concentrate less, on the way, shall we say... & just somehow get on down to more doing of the do (sorry for the poor vocabulary). I know, I know, less thinking more doing, is all so much easier said than done.
thank you!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top