Why Hello There

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LetMeBeMe, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetMeBeMe

LetMeBeMe Active Member

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Sam.
    Uhhh yea, not much to know about me really. I'll post more when I think of something interesting to say.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey!! I'm Alex. :shake:

Seeya around, and welcome to SF! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Sam and welcome...please let us know what brought you here and how we can support you...welcome again
  4. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Hey Sam. Welcome to SF. :)
  5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Hi sam welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing you around :)
  6. kote

kote Account Closed

welcome Sam!!! although its probably not under the best of circumstances you have definately come to the right place.
    everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful and will do anything they can for you.
    we are all a big bag of mixed nuts so there is no doubt what is troubling you now you will find someone with the same in common.
    take care and enjoy exploring the site and making friends.
  7. LetMeBeMe

LetMeBeMe Active Member

Sadeyes - I'm not really much of a talker, I'm more here just to realise that I'm not alone. Thanks though :)

Neanderthal - Thanks for the warm welcome :) you do seem a friendly bunch :)
  8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hiya sam :) welcome to the forum. i hope that it helps you feel less lonely and that we can help you! let me know if there is anything i can do
  9. »broken_smile«

»broken_smile« Banned Member

hope u find here what ur looking for :)
  10. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hello and nice to meet you Sam! Welcome to SF, you will find that many here are very supportive and understanding of what you are going through and there is always someone to talk to if you need and you aren't alone. If you need someone to talk to, send me a pm. Hope you are doing okay!
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun this is a great place to come to just chat to hang out. You are not alone now okay so when you are ready reach out for some support. You can pm me anytime as well hugs
  12. lostinca

lostinca Well-Known Member

Hi Sam. I hope to see you around here. I am new also and I hope that someone out there can help us.
  13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF.
  14. LetMeBeMe

LetMeBeMe Active Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :) if anyone wanted to know what brought me here.. i wrote a brief thingy last night.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.