Why Hello There

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetMeBeMe

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Sam.
Uhhh yea, not much to know about me really. I'll post more when I think of something interesting to say.

kote

Account Closed
welcome Sam!!! although its probably not under the best of circumstances you have definately come to the right place.
everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful and will do anything they can for you.
we are all a big bag of mixed nuts so there is no doubt what is troubling you now you will find someone with the same in common.
take care and enjoy exploring the site and making friends.

LetMeBeMe

Sadeyes - I'm not really much of a talker, I'm more here just to realise that I'm not alone. Thanks though :)

Neanderthal - Thanks for the warm welcome :) you do seem a friendly bunch :)

hiya sam :) welcome to the forum. i hope that it helps you feel less lonely and that we can help you! let me know if there is anything i can do

brokenandlonely

Hello and nice to meet you Sam! Welcome to SF, you will find that many here are very supportive and understanding of what you are going through and there is always someone to talk to if you need and you aren't alone. If you need someone to talk to, send me a pm. Hope you are doing okay!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun this is a great place to come to just chat to hang out. You are not alone now okay so when you are ready reach out for some support. You can pm me anytime as well hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00