• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

*Why* meditation and mindfulness help mood - 7-minute YT video by psychiatrist

Lady Wolfshead

wishes you well
#1
Wanted to share this video I just watched, by psychiatrist Dr. Tracey Marks. I've always been resistant to doing meditation because I find it boring and hard to keep my mind free of rumination. Anyway, this video explains one reason WHY mindfulness and meditation are important, and this information has given me new resolve to practice them. I had also heard about the effectiveness of psychedelic drugs and wondered why they work.

 

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
#2
“You must take risks to excel in life,
Don’t stand in the shadows of history.
Hear critics out, but rise above strife,
Be who you are, don’t copy others.”

Lekatt
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top