Why would she do that?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LilMercy, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilMercy

LilMercy New Member

My therapist comes over to my house and she took all my meds away...my buspar,ativan, and celexa. Why would she do that i need these meds to function and too sleep my husband is at work so im alone and now im alone without my meds, she claims she will see me wednesday but what if shes trying to kill me now libby and cora are mad i cant keep my others under control so much is racing through my head i just dont understand why she would take them away if she pushed me into trying them out i know shes frustrated that i CANT open up about my past but really who can spill 20 years of there life in one hour then go home and sit in those feelings and flashbacks for a week. She doesnt get how hard it is but its no reason to punish me further and i refuse to give someone else the satisfaction of killing me. If anyone is going toget the joy it will be me...what do i do, do i call my dr in the morning and tell her i need more meds what if they try to commit me do i run im so scared of what this will do to me

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You need to call your Dr in the morning and find out if there are any that need to be Tapered off from to stop taking safely. Did you hint at taking an overdose or something? Even then as a therapist I do not see any way she can justify stepping into the realm of medications or taking your medications..... Sounds very strange and if I were you I would 1. get my prescription medications back, and 2. find a new therapist.

3. LilMercy

LilMercy New Member

Now i know she did this to punish me its 3am 2 hours since shestaken all i got i cant sleep all i want to do is drive on the highway pour gas on myself and just die i deserve the most painful way and this has to be her reasoning

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Huh. Did she leave enough to last through until Wednesday?

5. LilMercy

LilMercy New Member

Oh my. Im ashamed to have to say, This was just a paranoid hallucination :( I have my medicine and everything is okay. Im just going to chalk it up as I was mad my therapist for not feeding my guilt and what a long night gave me.

6. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey, no worries..:) I hope you're feeling better & that everything turns out o.k.! Have a great night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.