wierd form of self-abuse?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Patch, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

I've been seriously contemplating prostitution. wtf. I know thats kind of wierd...I assume its part of 'the mood', because thats the only time I think about it. lmao, what the hell is wrong with me? seriously, what the hell...

2. i wudnt say thats self-abuse id say thats self-loathing as you dont really care what happens anymore, which i can total relate to but i cudnt see my self renting out my bum cheeks lol

maybe you should look for a fella who can treat you right an help lift your self suffering.

bein left with your own thoughts is the worse form of punishment

3. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

self-loathing...maybe. I doubt it would be any diffrent from regular sex (ah this is getting gross, sorry). the only person who is still trying to keep me in his life never stopped when I said no. I'm not ready for that person yet, I don't want a relationship.

4. Tbh that actually contradicts the reason for you being here because your looking for some type of relationship not sexual but one just to talk an unwind an try an find some answers to let go of some of the negative thoughts we have running threw are minds and tryin to make sense of it all, an as for that lad fuk him find somone to treat ya right evan if only a friend to lean on. lonelyness is a killer.

Dunno if that makes sense or not, an as for the loathing i dunno if that was the word i was looking for im not the sharpest tool in the box ya know,
    finidn it hard to put into words what im thinking,

so if that sounds like shit my bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.