• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only World of hurt.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#1
I. I hate opening up about my health condition that I struggled with cause personally, I am still processing it.

When I first had my blood test done with my endocrine, it wasn't PCOS that they assumed I had. They confirmed that my pituitary gland is damaged which has zero hopes on recovery and that suspected a tumour in the brain causes it. I can only manage it. Monday is just the result to see how it's damaged. And I have asked my parents to hide it for me, cause the medical bills has been hard on them as they've been supporting me medical-financially but not all, my condition has been hard on them that my mum had a breakdown when she heard I needed an MRI like again.. The MRI isn't the big deal, the big deal is, my parents can't accept the fact that they have to financially support me long term, yet on the other hand, I can't accept that I am not fit for a full time job even if I want too. So the longer the recovery process gets, the strenuous relationship with my parents will be and its somehow illegal that I have to deal with this condition alone.... blablabla....

Bla bla bla, the worse news is, when my mum had a breakdown, she blabbed about my condition behind my back to others. They're not there for me in the first place. Do you feel why I am so angry here? Worse of all, I feel no one will be there for me. I kept getting some painful comments from my parents "nobody gonna cares about you just because you had this condition...." I felt because they said that, they didn't want to take responsibilities for what they did..........

........
 
Last edited:

anonym22

Active Member
#3
I know how it feels having to deal with family problems. My mom abused me as a child my dad looked away. We will have in future financially big problems due to that. Now they support me but I am absolutely unable to hold a job. I am pretty scared about financial issues. I know how it feels to have a family that gossips. I especially noticed this behavior between my mom and grandmother. They gossip everytime I am around them. This makes me sick. My mom said to my how lazy my sister would have been during her studies. Despite the fact she knows she is mentally ill.

I am not sure if I fully understood you. I am not a native speaker. How likely is it that it is a tumour? Is this incriminating for you? A tumour sounds kind of lethal.
 

Tor

SF Author
SF Supporter
#4
Hi, HappyKitty

I am genuinely sorry that you are going through an intense time. I can’t imagine the range of emotions you may be experiencing.

Your health doesn’t define you. You are a very strong person to be living through this daily. I’m so sorry that your parents aren’t offering the support you need and deserve.

I don’t know you, but I care about you - for what it’s worth. Nobody deserves to go through something like this, especially alone. My inbox is open any time if you ever feel like talking
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#5
Thanks guys, even if there is, it wont be cancerous. I've been avoiding that. Hoping it won't be, hoping there won't be, as the damaged gland itself is already quite a lot to deal with. Everyone has that small gland safe and protected. I may sound like I'm still wishing because then how else is that small gland damaged right? I had this condition for quite long time for it to suspected 'tumour.' Been fighting with insomnia the first round then the fact it doesnt send my body the right signals for me to become healthy.

I'm just upset my parents are not supporting me, even if theres other emotional support I'm trying to focus right now. I feel its hard to trust to people cause felt I won't be receiving a genuine concern from them. I won't know how to ask for help or voice the challenges of this condition- I'm quite used to being dismissive even if its very much so so illegal for me to deal with it alone even if its not cancerous, cause it does effect all body.
 
Last edited:

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#6
I don’t know you, but I care about you - for what it’s worth. Nobody deserves to go through something like this, especially alone. My inbox is open any time if you ever feel like talking
hehe you sound like my nurse. 😺
"no sweetheart you cant keep going to emergencies room alone...."
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#8
Sad to hear of all that is happening for you now. All my best to you.
thanks just been trying to see 2 sides of the coins in all aspects of life atm. im glad im secured my teaching job meanwhile even if I am not fit for a full time. 😺 my manager can be psychotic but she pays attention to me unlike my parents.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#9
Just really hurts that my parents won't ever acknowledge that they've hurt me and the fact I need to fight to get them to give me what I need. Just give the bills and leaves then when comes to family, they're gonna give me all the painful comments about my health condition when they haven't been in the process where it all started. This is all my parents responsibilities for doing this immature shit and acts like nothing happened. Stupid fuck.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#10
This trend happenig right now all the fus I'm trying to avoid "kitty, brain tumor? is she ever gonna be fit for FT? hows she going to pay all the medical bills? debts?" cant they mind their own business.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#12
I'm so glad I have distractions until... close friends are really anxious along with me about tomorrows result day. They hope for no tumor, while i hope for my my mothers acceptance. Like friends and families are so damn worried about my future, can't they just let it be and hope for the best with managements?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top