Wow....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SAVE_ME, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

....I cannot believe I did it.....I cannot believe I stayed up, literally ALL night long to finish my Multimedia report. Well, needless to say I am now....f***ing.....shattered *lol* and need to crash. I'll have to call in sick to work this afternoon....I feel physically unable to do anything right now except lay here and that's about it......never again though....gotta stop leaving my assignments til the last minute before the deadline (I won't, I never do *lol*).....and I hope I get a decent mark for this too, considering what I've just put myself through......god I feel like jelly right now *lol*....anywho, looking forward to some decent kip tonight.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Heya, congrats! Now get some F'ing :sleep: :laugh: And don't ge into the trap some of us get into when we think that sleep is a waste of pruductivity. You can have a dream you'll remember for the rest of your life, you'll forget a spreadsheet in 10 mins :)

3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Best night's sleep I have had in AAAAAGES :laugh:

In all seriousness though, I was kinda ticked off at myself yesterday....dunno why I've suddenly slipped into this little habit of procrastinating all the time, especially since I used to be so studious.....well, hopefully next time I think about doing that I'll remember how tired I was and decide otherwise.

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Have you ever noticed how most evil things have a weapon? Well for depression it's procrastination :diablo: For Bush it was his mouth :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.