wtf :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
this is embarrassing

ok i ask my manager a question at work. she says she takes offense to the question and i just start crying and cant stop. wtf?? over such a simple little thing.i used to do this when i was a kid its just so embarrassing to do in the middle of a classroom full of kids. and now to do it at work and it just wouldnt stop :embarrassed:

this is embarrassing

ok i ask my manager a question at work. she says she takes offense to the question and i just start crying and cant stop. wtf?? over such a simple little thing.i used to do this when i was a kid its just so embarrassing to do in the middle of a classroom full of kids. and now to do it at work and it just wouldnt stop :embarrassed:
Sometimes it's just the feather who just throws you off the bridge. Sometimes we stuff and go numb with our feelings that when yu cry you just can't stop because beleive it or not. You are letting out all the other things too. I do that when I finally cry. I had trained myself not to cry as akid cuz I had in trouble if I did. So. I didn't cry for over 10 years. I forgot how, my dbt therapist helped me learn how to again, but it's very much like that when I do.

If you wanna talk don't hesitate to PM me or my MSN: [email protected]

Take Care sweetie. :hug:

Sending extra hugs. :smile: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~Carolyn

N

non_existence

that's perfectly fine, you need to let your emotions surface into your conscious mind and let them go without trying to get rid of them, just let them take their natural course [but don't act on them either (like if you feel anger then don't talk to anyone during the angry period, etc...)] emotions are not rational or logical & all of us still sort of carry our childhood around with us.

this is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00