wtf?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by xtufpa, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. well basically i dont know what i did to god or whoever decide what will i look like and be like but he fucked me totally up :S i am thinking of suicide since i know how to live. Mostly beacuse of my fucked up look. I have problems with skin, hairs, everything.

Most im bothered with my hair, they are so rare and it looks fucked up. Also i have really high forehead and this looks even more fucked up. I have kinda long hair for men, about to cover eye, and short at the back of head. when a wind blows and my hairs go away i look like a fuck, when its not as it should be. this is a thing that im thining for a whole life already, beside all the problems with skin and all others.

everyone else at my age has good skin good hairs, or at least look good or whatever. and why me? there are like 1000's kids near and why i have to be special? i cant go out with a girl and talk with her or something im here at home whole days, and i really wouldnt live like that :S

2. loser

loser Well-Known Member

I do not understand why you so obsessed with your hair. When you talk to girls what is important is how you talk and how you listen. Some blokes talk way too much trying to impress girls. Ugly blokes get girls when they know how to talk and listen and take an interest in a girl not as sex object but as a person.

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

yes your right, thanks. i agree, but problem is its not like that.

At least you need to look like a humasn :S Also when you dont look perfect or almost perfect you have no chances. also i really dont like my hair so rare and stuff :S

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

true that. i know alota guys who have thin hair and bad skin problems and they still get girls bc theyre just great to talk to, funny and they have swagger!
    but i can understand if its hard to develope a good self image and become confident if you dont like the way you look. what you need is some positive feed back just in general. so you will realise what an interesting person you are and how much you have to put out there and youll focus less on what you think others think of your appearance. im guessing your a teen bc of the "kids" you mentioned, so the skin problems can go away. being in high school sucks for alota people but high school standarts are just retarded. you do absolutly have chances even if you dont look like brad pitt lol (steroetype i know) dont bring yourself down by telling yourself you werent up to other peoples standards. :)

5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

btw by true that i meant losers post ^^ it is absolutly like that. even in high school i knew alota pretty chubby guys and guys with acne and rare hair who still not only had a girlfriend but also had girl pals.

6. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for anwsers. actually there are friends who say im not ugly, but i am the only one who saying ugly to myself constant. all the time. ok skin problems can be fixed, but i dont want to live forever and watching my hair not to move a centimeter beacuse than i look fucked. so im more concerned with hairs :S

and all those girls looks just pefrect....why would they be with a fucked up guys :S

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey xtufpa..I'm sorry you feel like that about yourself but i can so relate....
    hair is the worry of my looooong life....
    have you ever thought about how many girls have the same worry about their hair...that's why we plaster it down with hairspray and other hair product....and hate the wind too
    have you tried hair products? asked a hairdresser for advice?
    talked to a doctor about your skin problems?
    girls don't love you for your hair though they love you for your personality ...
    If your hair is unique that's maybe a good thing...you are your own individual self...not a clone of every other kid in the world

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

why do you think you look fucked up? some guys save their head and are still good looking :biggrin: be happy your not a girl. i have really thick and wavy hair and i cant do anything with it. its all over the place but im not gonna shave my head or cut it short cuz that would look retarded.
    what is it that makes you think your ugly besides your hair?
    a really popular guy back in high school had very thin hair and a big forehead. and his eye brows had two diffrent colors (naturally. one brown, one blond) he wasnt the best looking dude but yet he was popular and had girlfiends. bc he put himself out there and flirted. it really is a matter of swagger

9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

exactly. grils have lots of problems with their hair. thats why we straighten it, curl it and buy tons of hair products. if theres someone who can give you advice on hair, its always your best bet to ask a girl :biggrin:

10. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for anwsers :)

Well i havent asked anyone for advice yet beacuse im so shy and i really suck at talking with girls (wich i do rarely...:S).

i would cut hairs to shorter beacuse i could cover forehead easier as with long hairs but beside that i have rare hairs, and with short hairs that would stand so out :S

11. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

wahhh but i still hate how i look :S its just not fair...why everyone can have a girl and can be happy just i cant have that... if i would kill myself thats no big deal you know...i dont know how to tell...but i will just gone nothing special but the only thing holding me back is that im fuck pussy and afraid to kill myself.

but i really hate myself

12. oval

oval Well-Known Member

why Do you hate yourself? may i ask how old you are?

13. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

i hate myself cuz i must be the one different as i mentioned...im 18

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna suggest some sort of counseling for your self esteem and they will teach you how to be more confident as well..
    ask your doctor for a referral to someone..sometimes there are self esteem courses that you could take at adult learning centres/community health ...maybe check that out too..
    when you feel comfortable with yourself things will fall into place...next time you go for a haircut ask them for some tips..
    another thing you could do is pretend you're confident even when you're not..:arms:

15. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

hey, thanks for anwser, but it wouldnt be really cool if i would be confident and still look ugly and stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.