• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Yelled at in a Kebab Shop

JB107

Well-Known Member
#1
Doing something as innocent as ordering in a Kebab shop on a Saturday night.

The owner decided to insult me for coming in and ordering past closing time. The door was open. Am I within my rights here?

His employee gladly took my order. I mean, I'm paying quite a lot of money for this. Then the other guy has a go at me, saying if you come in past closing time again, you're going hungry.

I'm going through a lot of mental health problems atm, and I really don't need this from people I am giving money to.
 

MisterBGone

~\_โœ…`,')
SF Supporter
#3
I agree with @iloverachel , @JB107 - they may have been having a bad day, you may not have been the first one to do that, it's a really stressful job; etc. None of these things are your fault, it's just unfortunate timing & they took out their frustration on you. That's all! So, I too, wouldn't take it personally, though it can be hard to know not to do so (in the heat of that battle).
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
#5
They should have closed the place if they were actually closed. That's all on them. Plus yelling at and insulting customers isn't professional and a good way to lose business. I'm sorry that happened to you.
 

MisterBGone

~\_โœ…`,')
SF Supporter
#9
I won't be going in there again. Plus, the food is expensive and unhealthy. Feels like a reason to make a lifestyle change. They just lost a customer.
Only other thing I could think, is it was hot! Still hardly a justification for how they acted & treated you though.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top