you lear new things every day woot

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by hardcore, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardcore

hardcore Well-Known Member

BPD, Bipolar, depressed, phsychosis, ADD, ADHD, paranoia, insomnia, dilusional, high anxiety, etc.

Great I have strong cases for every single one of these. How do I figure out what is basicly wrong with me. Sigh, maybe I have all of them. Maybe I have none. I don't know. I just found out about BPD today and oh shit, why the hell haven't I heard about this. That is me straight up. But that is what I said about ADD and now I don't have a clue what I do or don't have. I have done or gone thru something that can qualify for every single section of this forum godamn. No easy solution.

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

you need to go talk to a therapist. they can tell you all about these conditions and diagnose you if you have a problem.

3. hardcore

hardcore Well-Known Member

I've already met with two therapists and a pshychiatrist lol. I am ten times more fcked up than whe I started meeting them. So basicaly it didn't do anything. Im probably going to go to the same ore or new ones. Along with rehab and some other dumb thing my mom wants me to do. I am positive I wont get better. How could some chemicals make my life right. It isn't that simple. I mean im trying to go straight (a lie im just not doing drugs and doing the things im supposed to be doing. Profetionals are no less full of bs than anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.