• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Empathy Only yuck.

Luthien Tinuviel

I feel like my body image issues kind of became worse from having to film myself for classes.

A friend suggested i have body dysmorphia..... Another said "You dont have body dysmorphia. I'm surprised you tend to stay friends with people who say negative things about you
"
I asked " do you even know what it is?"
"It means that you always think negatively about yourself and how you look but i think you look fine"
I feel like that made me feel worse because it reads like I'm ugly but at least he thinks i look ok lol... It's my own issue and I'll have to get through it myself
I don't like to appear vain and I'm really not but I'm actually trying to be allowed to do classes in person . Idk..
But i definitely never felt this self conscious until i had to film ;/ hence me filming the videos i posted recently in the dark a bit and i still see someone ugly and not feminine enough. Also there was an issue i ran into on Saturday which i shared in chat.....

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
SF Pro
SF Supporter
no advice just try to be kind to yourself and know that a lot of people feel less attractive than they really are, especially females. i had issues with the perception of my body when i was younger (i'm male) but most people though i wtas very handsome, thought i had big ears lol. i'll bet if you could ask a few friends to be honest they would tell you that you look a lot better than you think

p.s. if i was handsome or not i'm definitely not good looking in my 60s lol

mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$256.00
Goal
$255.00