Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicMoggy

Hey all!

So this is a fun thread about how you feel on a scale of one to ten... one, being least important , or least like you, and 10 being most important or most like you and add your reasons if you wish. Answer these first and then add you own questions too if you like! Sorry about my keyboard not working btw, my question mark key, among others is broken!

How much does money mean to you... 5 Need it to get by and a holiday would be nice

How much does family mean to you... 10 Family is a huge thing in my life, the cause of good times and bad

How much do you like music... 10 Yeah, music is awesome

How much do you feel like you fit into the world... 5 I can fit in, but feeling like you do is another thing

How much does religion mean to you... 1 Im not religious, too many bad things come from it. Also have more of a scientific view I guess about how the world came about. But who knows :)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
How much does money mean to you... 9 for me.

How much does family mean to you... 8 They are important but I am not all that close.

How much do you like music... 10 I agree with you. Music is great.

How much do you feel like you fit into the world... 2 I have never fit in.

How much does religion mean to you... 5 I respect religions of all kinds but have never been too religious myself.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Q: How much does money mean to you
A: 3, it is a means to an end, it would be nice to have more, but it really isnt a big thing as long as I have enough (its just a shame I dont)

Q: How much does family mean to you

A: 5/10, let me explain.
5 - Family you are stuck with from birth I give a 5, it is good to have but I can take it or leave it. Family gives you the opportunity to form seriously meaningful bonds, but they only mean anything if you DO make those bonds. The few family members I made those bonds with mean the world to me, but the rest, including my mother... meh. I have spent maybe 3 hours talking to my mum in the last year and I regret every second of it.
10 - Family you MAKE means everything, finding a woman and raising kids, it is their choice to love you back or not, but I cant imagine anything I want or value more in my life than having a family of my own. If I never have kids I would be hard pressed to consider my life anything more than a waste. (odd opinion for a dude i know, but still)

Q: How much do you like music

A: I like music sure, but I value it immensely for its ability to shape how we feel, to nurture us and to reveal our deepest secrets, even things we keep secret from ourselves. The music we listen to is so important and revealing that I rarely share the music I listen to with others because I consider it way too personal.

Q: How much do you feel like you fit into the world

A: 2, I am a human being, but thats about the extent to which I feel I belong here. I have always felt like an outsider, even at my own birthday party I feel like a party-crasher, an awkward guest no-one really wanted to invite.

Q: How much does religion mean to you
A: It used to be a 7, now its closer to a 4, my faith is the weakest it has ever been, my shoddy mental health seems to have dragged any capacity for sincere "faith" out of me, but I still appreciate the importance of faith as a concept and deep down a filthy, neglected and emaciated part of me which hasn't turned cynical and dark is holding onto my faith with both hands. I cant feel my faith anymore, I go to church and feel... nothing, but I am not ready to let go yet.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How much does money mean to you... 3 Your health is your wealth but its nice to have a holiday. Money doesn't excite me.

How much does family mean to you... 10 EVERYTHING. Love my family, they made me the person I am today, they would literally do anything to help me, I have put them through some hard situations but they have never turned their backs except just the one that I have zero care for anyway, not a very nice person to say the least.

How much do you like music... 10 Woah, music IS my life lol I am a trance lover, it keeps my mind calm and happy.

How much do you feel like you fit into the world... 2 for real world ,people find it hard to understand me and say I am too kind for my own good and care about others too much(I don't think that is possible). 10 for the online world. Lots of people to find and relate to and talk about common areas of interest and of course supporting others always comes first for me. People accept me for who I am, zero judgement, especially here.

Brân

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Nice thread Jen,

How much does money mean to you?
8 - I used to hate admitting it, but I'm materialistic. I like stuff, I like how shopping feels, I also like being super comfortable financially. I've learned to accept I'll probably never be super rich and that comfortable is something to be very grateful for, and I that it's okay to accept being materialistic as long as it's not your only trait. I've also learned how to save very hard to keep my security net. I like moneys.

How much does family mean to you?

2 - Although my relationship with my parents is a lot better as an adult, I literally have 0 desire to start my own family, be around a family, even siblings. It's probably environmental and what I grew up with, but they're just people I happened to be forced to live with who didn't like me. Much rather my best friend.

How much do you like music:
9 -
I originally rated it a lot lower because I've never chased new albums or even gone to see that many concerts (crowds ew) or bought the latest music online etc, I had it way beneath money but I realise I live in headphones. Noise bugs me - people talking outside, chewing noises, people who live above/next to me making noise, other people's music, anything so I have music playing constantly throughout the day, so yeah, maybe not concerts or a "music enthusiast", but I wouldn't do well without.

How much do you feel like you fit into the world:
2 - This is up and down. If I'm with my best friend, it's a 10 because we always joke that no one else will understand our weird views and values like we do, if I'm at uni, 2 - they're snobby artists who don't think people who have no money should be photographing/creating work, whereas I base my work around communities and prefer projects that give the "subjects" the camera so they can tell their own stories. Sometimes here, 2 (depends on what comes up etc, not comfortable elaborating on that one), if I'm at work, 1, I'm a woman who does not want to have children and marriage etc in an office environment where it's valued higher and more 'womanly' to do these things - thankfully (or I guess sadly?) I keep my "unwomanlike" views to myself.

How much does religion mean to you:

1 - I was thinking 0 because I'm not at all religious, but I scored a 1 because I always wished I could be even though I physically can't force myself to believe in something I just can't believe in. Also it means a lot to my grandmother who I have a lot of respect for.

MusicMoggy

Thanks for sharing guys, gonna ask a few more... ask your own if you want!

Are you an extrovert or introvert... 3 I like to dance and sing which are seemingly extrovert things, but yeah defo an introvert

Are you an animal lover... 10 I love them

Are you a city lover... 4 Im definitely more at home by the coast or in a rural setting, but i like the nightlife once in a while!

Do you have a lot of nightmares... 2 I used to have them every night for years, i definitely believe they are very telling about your state of mind. Now I dont have nightmares as such, but have anxiety dreams like i suddenly cant walk. Also dreaming i have other homes that are the same in each dream

Would you say you are motivated in general... 2 This is something i massively lack and would like to find a solution to. I feel like Im wasting any otential talents

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Are you an extrovert or introvert... 10 on introvert.

Are you an animal lover... 10 Animals and all of nature is great.

Are you a city lover... 1 Definitely a Texas redneck and small town good ole boy. :)

Do you have a lot of nightmares... 1 Almost none.

Would you say you are motivated in general... 4 Only by a few things such as money. Otherwise I am who cares?

Dots

Misknown Member
How much does money mean to you... 7 .. you know, it sustains my being, survival, creativity, but I don't need to be obnoxiously rich. (not that I would say no if the opportunity arose)

How much does family mean to you... 7... i care a lot about them. i would never let anything bad happen to them, but they have betrayed me in so many ways so I can't tolerate them much.

How much do you like music...9 couldn't even imagine a world without music. i tried.

How much do you feel like you fit into the world...1 i don't. i think the cosmo machine made a defective puzzle piece.

How much does religion mean to you... 1. because even though i don't believe in religion i am agnostic and deist so leave room for the possibility of a higher intelligent being.

just not one that's shrouded in hypocrisy, hate, and imperialism.

Healthanxious

Q: How much does money mean to you
A: 8, because I want to be financially comfortable

Q: How much does family mean to you
A: 10, because they are my reason for living

Q: How much do you like music
A: 7, it makes me happy

Q: How much do you feel like you fit into the world
A: 5, I'm not pleasing anybody

Q: How much does religion mean to you
A: 7, I may not pray everyday but I do believe in God

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
How much does money mean to you?
8. Need it to live and also it's something to show for the years of personal sacrifice and hard work which I've put in. If my savings have allowed me to become financially secure, then that's one goal attained.

How much does family mean to you?
5. Bit of a mixed bag, close to some but not to others. To tell the truth, nowadays I prefer to keep a distance wherever possible for my own sanity.

How much do you like music:
9. Most of the time there's a tune going on in my head. I've gravitated over the last few years to listening to music than what I ever had previously. Just a way of being able to switch off even if it is for a few minutes

How much do you feel like you fit into the world:
1 at the most. Always felt like an outsider staring in through a thick plate glass window.

How much does religion mean to you:
1. Although I respect it, it's not for me. I just see it as a tool misused by some in order to control others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00