• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Zyprexa withdrawal

Nessarose

Well-Known Member
#1
I've been researching Zyprexa withdrawal, which I'm currently going through, and it looks like it lasts an average of ten weeks. I'm having nausea, vomiting, insomnia, restlessness, and other fun symptoms.

My doctor put me on Abilify, and that compounds the problem of insomnia.

Have you experienced Zyprexa withdrawal, or any other withdrawal? How long did it last? Did you have any methods for getting through it?
 

Erebos

Well-Known Member
#2
Withdrawal wasn't that bad. Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, fatigue, inability to concentrate. How'd I cope? I smiled and pretended everything was ok so no one knew.
 

silent_enigma

Well-Known Member
#3
Ten weeks sounds like a long time to put up with all that. I've heard quitting Effexor can be really tough, so I'm going to stay on it as long as possible.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top