Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevven

Today is the day I first tried to kill myself and learned the devastated feelings of "the day after."
Every year it's a weird day. Sometimes it's a celebration of the life I've lived in spite of myself. This year it's kind of a, "Wow, none of this mess you live now had to happen if you weren't so lame."

Today is the day I first tried to kill myself and learned the devastated feelings of "the day after."
Every year it's a weird day. Sometimes it's a celebration of the life I've lived in spite of myself. This year it's kind of a, "Wow, none of this mess you live now had to happen if you weren't so lame."
Hi @Sevven! It's hard when there's self blame. I struggle with that every day. But the fact that you are here shows me you're not "lame". Hang out with us at SF and lean on us. Rant and rave about whatever you need to. We're here. Sending calming and peaceful thoughts your way!

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so low. It is good you are reaching out on this forum. There are people here who care and can relate. So know you are never alone. When you are feeling that low please reach out for help before doing anything. Are you seeing a counselor or have you received any professional help? Do you know the suicide hotline?800-271-8255 Here is another number that I think will be helpful. spammer (4357) You are a precious person. A book that has helped me through all my episodes of depression is Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyers. It teaches us how to take our thoughts captive and change them from negative to positive. I will be praying for you and please stay in touch to let us know how you are feeling.

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so low. It is good you are reaching out on this forum. There are people here who care and can relate. So know you are never alone. When you are feeling that low please reach out for help before doing anything. Are you seeing a counselor or have you received any professional help? Do you know the suicide hotline?800-271-8255 You are a precious person. A book that has helped me through all my episodes of depression is Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyers. It teaches us how to take our thoughts captive and change them from negative to positive. I will be praying for you and please stay in touch to let us know how you are feeling.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey, it doesn't mean much but I'm pretty glad you made it here to meet all of us. (((Hugs)))

We haven't heard from you in a while. Just checking up to see how you are feeling? Did you get a chance to check on a counselor or the book I suggested. If you need any suggestions of a counselor please let me know and I can send you a message. I will continue to pray for you. Blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00