• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
14.. What makes a good friend?

It s present.
I had some problemes lately valutating my friendships..and everyone is different. I tend to be needy and ask too much from my friends..too many expectations..in the end i dont know exactlt what a good friend makes..because they can not be always present... but they have to be a part of your life..to have someone to share your joys and disapointings..someone you can always call no matter the time..
Think so..

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Renegade banshee
SF Supporter
Someone who doesn't give up on you, who gives as much as they take, because you don't want someone in your life who only takes and leaves you depleted. A person who doesn't give up on you in your time of need, and certainly doesn't talk about you badly behind your back and especially to your face. They won't abandon you, especially if you have bad things going on in your life. A good friend is someone you can rely on and you know that they won't let you down.

extraterrestrialone

Temporarily Without Title
SF Supporter
14.. What makes a good friend?

It s present.
I had some problemes lately valutating my friendships..and everyone is different. I tend to be needy and ask too much from my friends..too many expectations..in the end i dont know exactlt what a good friend makes..because they can not be always present... but they have to be a part of your life..to have someone to share your joys and disapointings..someone you can always call no matter the time..
Think so..
Someone who doesn't give up on you, who gives as much as they take, because you don't want someone in your life who only takes and leaves you depleted. A person who doesn't give up on you in your time of need, and certainly doesn't talk about you badly behind your back and especially to your face. They won't abandon you, especially if you have bad things going on in your life. A good friend is someone you can rely on and you know that they won't let you down.
Someone that you trust with your true self, and someone who trusts you with their true self.
I think I agree but also there is something else that is difficult to describe. It's kind of like being on the same wavelength. Maybe similar interests or more likely liking things that are the same or different but using a similar process in approaching those things. having interests in similar ways. So you intuitively understand how they arrive at their thoughts and feelings.

Last edited:
I think I agree but also there is something else that is difficult to describe. It's kind of like being on the same wavelength. Maybe similar interests or more likely liking things that are the same or different but using a similar process in approaching those things. having interests in similar ways. So you intuitively understand how they arrive at their thoughts and feelings.
That is really nice said..people that use the same approach ..so you can understand how they arrive to their thoughts..i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$230.00
Goal
$255.00