• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

2 words same letter

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Sure hope thereโ€™s no such thing as that, lol. Itโ€™s bad enough that they can do their crazy jumping, if thereโ€™s ones with wings too, omfg. Just sayinโ€™, lol :p

Green Grapes
I hope not either, but they can jump pretty far and that's bad enough. Especially when they jump on you and leave bites.

Happy Hippos
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I hope not either, but they can jump pretty far and that's bad enough. Especially when they jump on you and leave bites.

Happy Hippos
Lol yup for sure about the jumping being bad enough and it sucking when they leave bites.

Our sweet kitty had fleas when we first got her, felt so bad for her, she was just this lil baby kitten and we had to give her these flea baths and then after be using the flea comb to get as many of the evil things off her as we could. She was so brave and well behaved about it though, didnโ€™t really whine or anything, just let us give her the baths and do the combing.

Icy Irises
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol yup for sure about the jumping being bad enough and it sucking when they leave bites.

Our sweet kitty had fleas when we first got her, felt so bad for her, she was just this lil baby kitten and we had to give her these flea baths and then after be using the flea comb to get as many of the evil things off her as we could. She was so brave and well behaved about it though, didnโ€™t really whine or anything, just let us give her the baths and do the combing.

Icy Irises
The cats still have them, well the one who tends to lose his fur has grown it back, and now another one is practically bald, so hopefully they can get rid of them at some point. And I'm sure we brought some home because I have some itchy bites. I'm glad that you were able to get rid of all of her fleas, and she probably knew you were helping her and that's why she was so calm.

Juicy Jackfruit
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
The cats still have them, well the one who tends to lose his fur has grown it back, and now another one is practically bald, so hopefully they can get rid of them at some point. And I'm sure we brought some home because I have some itchy bites. I'm glad that you were able to get rid of all of her fleas, and she probably knew you were helping her and that's why she was so calm.

Juicy Jackfruit
Aw, sorry to hear the cats still have them, but Iโ€™m glad the one who was losing his fur grew it back. Oh no about another one being practically bald, poor thing, and ya I hope they can get rid of them soon too. That sucks that you think you brought some home with you too cos of having itchy bites. I had thought they only stuck around in places that had an animal, but maybe that is not true.

Thanks, me too for sure, and aw, I love that you said that about her probably knowing we were helping her and thatโ€™s why she was so calm, itโ€™s exactly what my mom said about it too lol. It does seem accurate, sheโ€™s a very understanding, forgiving, kind, caring, psychic and patient kitty for sure, so it makes sense.

Kinetic Kangaroos
(kinda lame, sorry, brain is just in kinda low and slow mode right now a bit I guess, should start to hopefully improve after I take my pills in a bit) :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Aw, sorry to hear the cats still have them, but Iโ€™m glad the one who was losing his fur grew it back. Oh no about another one being practically bald, poor thing, and ya I hope they can get rid of them soon too. That sucks that you think you brought some home with you too cos of having itchy bites. I had thought they only stuck around in places that had an animal, but maybe that is not true.

Thanks, me too for sure, and aw, I love that you said that about her probably knowing we were helping her and thatโ€™s why she was so calm, itโ€™s exactly what my mom said about it too lol. It does seem accurate, sheโ€™s a very understanding, forgiving, kind, caring, psychic and patient kitty for sure, so it makes sense.

Kinetic Kangaroos
(kinda lame, sorry, brain is just in kinda low and slow mode right now a bit I guess, should start to hopefully improve after I take my pills in a bit) :)
At least they don't live as long here because they can only live a while on animals. Lol no I like what you came up with, it's creative for sure. And maybe Bella knew that you needed her so that's why she came into your life.

Light Laughter
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top