• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

988 Suicide Hotline

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
#5
I am sorry this is happening. Are you in the USA? I want to help find a place to call if you want to try.
I can listen. You can PM me. I need to sleep soon, but I also know that you are important. i want you to stay safe.
 

Ariiii

Well-Known Member
#6
I am sorry this is happening. Are you in the USA? I want to help find a place to call if you want to try.
I can listen. You can PM me. I need to sleep soon, but I also know that you are important. i want you to stay safe.
Thank you so much. I don't want to share much about my information. I prefer to contact helping resources by myself. I hope you go to sleep in time. You can share with me some resources so I can contact them by my own if you want. That can really help me.
 

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
#8
I only ask because some places are country specific. My apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable.
I hope you find one it both of the choice above helpful. Let me know if they are work. I hate to suggest things that make you feel worse instead of better!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top