I called 988 today and the operator on the other side of the phone said now they only work to provide and contact helping resources on mental distress and mental illness. It's frustrating.
Sorry to hear 988 isn’t helpful. I think you are in the USA.
I have not used these, but-
BuddyHelp.org says its free to talk/text
741741- text HOME to chat.
what’s happening @Ariiii ? Are you safe?
Sorry to hear 988 isn’t helpful. I think you are in the USA.
I have not used these, but-
BuddyHelp.org says its free to talk/text
741741- text HOME to chat.
what’s happening @Ariiii ? Are you safe?
I am sorry this is happening. Are you in the USA? I want to help find a place to call if you want to try.
I can listen. You can PM me. I need to sleep soon, but I also know that you are important. i want you to stay safe.
I am sorry this is happening. Are you in the USA? I want to help find a place to call if you want to try.
I can listen. You can PM me. I need to sleep soon, but I also know that you are important. i want you to stay safe.
Thank you so much. I don't want to share much about my information. I prefer to contact helping resources by myself. I hope you go to sleep in time. You can share with me some resources so I can contact them by my own if you want. That can really help me.
I am sorry this is happening. Are you in the USA? I want to help find a place to call if you want to try.
I can listen. You can PM me. I need to sleep soon, but I also know that you are important. i want you to stay safe.
I only ask because some places are country specific. My apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable.
I hope you find one it both of the choice above helpful. Let me know if they are work. I hate to suggest things that make you feel worse instead of better!
I only ask because some places are country specific. My apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable.
I hope you find one it both of the choice above helpful. Let me know if they are work. I hate to suggest things that make you feel worse instead of better!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.