I want to say sorry because today I was feeling so bad that I seemed to do something inappropriate there like asking for solution of parents and teenager's argument and I lost the control of my emotions there, because my parents were... but now everything gets better
I can't stop thinking about it and I seemed to make my parents so worried and I couldn't control my behavior! I hate hurting who I love... I mean my parents and my SF friends.
Empathy only... there's no solution.
I can't stop thinking about it and I seemed to make my parents so worried and I couldn't control my behavior! I hate hurting who I love... I mean my parents and my SF friends.
Empathy only... there's no solution.
raven. We all have our mishaps when emotions are running high, I hope you feel better soon.


We are always here for you and I think sometimes we need to let things out so we don’t bottle things up. We care about you hugs 🤗