• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only A sorry to chatroom/feeling suicidal today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#1
I want to say sorry because today I was feeling so bad that I seemed to do something inappropriate there like asking for solution of parents and teenager's argument and I lost the control of my emotions there, because my parents were... but now everything gets better
I can't stop thinking about it and I seemed to make my parents so worried and I couldn't control my behavior! I hate hurting who I love... I mean my parents and my SF friends.
Empathy only... there's no solution.
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#5

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#9
no advice no solutions just love and compassion and all my hopes and prayers that you can feel good again soon...mike...*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top