about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, my name is Tanya, im 102 years old(at least thats what it feels like), I hate birthdays(whats the point to that.. what am i celebrating?, being born?, being alive?)...the good thign is.. i might be the older one in this forum!! so i win in that!! :stars:
i've been looking for a forum like this for a long time... specially when i was in my darkest times... im glad i found it now though... I used to be really happy and full of miles.. the gray days where then so scarse... Its over though i hardly smile... and when i do its an empty smile.. on an empy body.. one wich fills itself with obscure parts... its so hard to be prettendig these days specially since im cryign now.. almost everynight... i hate to see myself in the mirror... (the good part is... im a little beter now.. i used to cover them with whatever i could find... I coulnt even have the ourgae it takes.. when the pain is soo overwhelming... but i found some other ways... i did what i had to.. and now i wish i did not had... but really whats the point... i cant go back... i cant go there and tellmyself.. that thigns would be better... because i would be lying ....and i know i would be so much worse by now...
still it doesnt make me smile...
I lost my future.. and i wish i could foget many thing of my past...
I dont think ive ever been loved..., and i lost the interest in anyother thign there ever was...
i now wish i had a friend.. you kno wlike ones of those.. only few peopel are lucky to have...

mmm... al that sounds so pathetic... i think i should have gone for somethign better... likei always have...like:

Hello! my name i Tanya, i like to write and love to read and dance!

Thanks for the welcome..
the site actually does... i signed in yesterday... 'one of those nights'... i did not feel soo alone... and... well letting it all out.. also helps!!... thank you!

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Tanya and welcome...so glad you found us...there are so many of us who understand what it is like to hate to see ourselves, especially on the days/ nights when we are in the darkness...here you will find many ppl who can relate to what you have said and will be there for you...welcome again and I hope you find the support and caring you are seeking...J

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
So glad you felt better...that means a lot to us...please keep me posted how you are doing...we are very glad to have you on board...and, btw...I am as old as dirt too...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00