I hear voices and see things most of the time.
I belive people are talking about me and have cinister plans to get my family and belive if I was dead my family would come to no harm.
I dont go out I try to kill myself at least 2 times a day.
I sit and rock and only speak to my mum.
I belive that the ghosts come back and jolt the world to let us know they are out there.
Am I normal or do I have mental health problems other than ptds
I belive people are talking about me and have cinister plans to get my family and belive if I was dead my family would come to no harm.
I dont go out I try to kill myself at least 2 times a day.
I sit and rock and only speak to my mum.
I belive that the ghosts come back and jolt the world to let us know they are out there.
Am I normal or do I have mental health problems other than ptds